Are you annoyed by people constantly calling you during your work break? Do you want to block calls but not texts? Here’s how to do it: go to your phone’s settings, then to “Messages”, and then to “Block Calls and Texts”. You can also use a third-party app like Blocking Number to do the same.
how to stop someone from calling you without blocking them
Can You Block Texts But Not Calls?
Blocking calls is a great way to keep your phone free from annoying calls, but blocking texts can be a bit more difficult. Texts are sent asynchronously, which means that they can’t be blocked in the same way that calls can. Instead, you’ll need to use different blocking methods for texts and calls.
How to Block Texts But Not Calls
Blocking texts but not calls can come in handy when you need to focus on your work and don’t want to be disturbed. It can be helpful if you have a lot of work to do and don’t want to be bothered with phone calls. You may also find it helpful if you’re trying to avoid negative interactions with others.
How to Block Texts and Calls
Blocking texts and calls is a great way to keep your communication with friends and family manageable. You can block certain text messages and calls from coming through, sparing yourself the hassle of dealing with them. Additionally, you can set up call blocking so that incoming calls won’t be allowed, which can be helpful if you’re trying to keep your phone free from interruption.
How to Block Texts
Blocking calls is a little bit different from blocking texts. With texts, you can simply block a number without having to specify a reason. With calls, you must specify a reason for blocking a call.
Blocking calls is a great way to keep your phone from being disturbed during important appointments, conversations with family, or even just before bedtime.
To block calls:
- Open the Phone app on your device.
- Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- To the right of the “Incoming Calls” section, tap “Call Block.”
- To the right of the “Outgoing Calls” section, tap “Call Block.”
- To the right of the “Texts” section, tap “Text Block.”
- To the right of the “Notifications” section, tap “Notification Block.”
- To the right of the “Alerts” section, tap “Alert Block.”
- To the right of the “Calls” section, tap “Calls Block.”
- To the right of the “Messages” section, tap “Messages Block.”
10. To the right of the “Appointments” section, tap “Appointments Block.”
11. To the right of the ” Groups ” section, tap “Groups Block.”
12. To the right of the “Blocked Numbers” section,
How to Block Calls
Blocking calls is a great way to avoid unwanted phone calls from people you don’t want to talk to. To block a call, simply go to your phone’s dialer and enter *67. This will block all calls from that number for the duration of your phone’s battery life. You can also block calls by going to your phone’s settings and selecting “Blocking.” From here, you can choose which calls to allow and which to block.
Studies have shown that people who block texts but allow calls tend to have more positive relationships overall. Blocking texts can be a way of controlling how and when you communicate with someone, but it can also lead to more positive relationships if you allow calls.