Chat heads are a feature of many iOS devices that allow users to interact with apps by placing a chat head on the screen. Chat heads can be used for a variety of purposes, including messaging, calling, and more.
How to Use Chat Heads in iOS
Chat heads are a great way to add personality and interactivity to your iOS app. They’re also perfect for adding a little humor and getting your users engaged.
To create a chat head, first launch the iMessage app on your iOS device. Next, open the Messages app and select the person you want to add a chat head to. Finally, tap the “Chat Heads” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Now, select the “Create New Chat Head” option. In the “Name” field, type a name for your chat head. In the “Description” field, type a brief description of your chat head. In the “Image” field, select an image to use as your chat head’s avatar. Finally, in the “Age” field, select the age range for which your chat head should be available.
Now, you’re ready to start adding interactivity to your chat head. To do this, open the “Chat Head Actions” section of your chat head’s settings and select from the available actions. These actions include things like making a cheer, flipping a pancake, and singing a happy song.
And that’s all there is to it! Chat heads are a great way to add personality and interactivity to your iOS app. They’re also perfect for adding a little humor and getting your users engaged.
The Benefits of Chat Heads in iOS
Chat heads are a great way to keep your chat conversations interesting and lively. They’re like mini animated conversations that you can pop up in any chat session.
There are a few benefits to chat heads that are worth noting.
1. They help keep conversations lively.
2. They keep you focused on the conversation.
3. They make it easier to keep track of the conversation.
4. They help break up the monotony of a chat session.
5. They make it easy to get off of a chat session and move on to other tasks.
How to Set Up Chat Heads in iOS
Chat heads are a great way to add a little fun and excitement to your conversations on iOS. They’re like little cartoon characters that pop up and start talking to you as if you were talking face-to-face with a friend. Setting them up is easy—you just need to know where to find them. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your chat app of choice ( WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or iMessage).
- Tap on the blue ‘i’ symbol in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe left to get to the ‘Settings screen.
- On the ‘Settings screen, tap on the ‘Chat Heads icon.
- On the ‘Chat Heads’ screen, you’ll see a list of all the chat heads you’ve added to your app. Tap on the one you want to use.
- You’ll see the chat head’s settings screen. Here you can change things like the chat head’s name, voice, and appearance.
- To start using the chat head, just start talking to it like you would any other person in the chat app. You can even tap on it to start a conversation.
- If you want to remove the chat head from your chat app, just swipe it off the screen.
How to Customize Chat Heads in iOS
There are a few ways to customize chat heads on iOS, but the simplest way is to open the Settings app, scroll down to “Display & Brightness,” and tap on “Chat Heads.” Then, you can select which chat heads you want to see, and how big they are. You can also change their colors, and add text or images to them.
If you want to add a custom chat head for a specific conversation, you can do that too. To do this, open the Messages app, and tap on the conversation you want to customize. Then, tap on the “Chat Heads” icon, and select “Create New Chat Head.” You can then choose the type of chat head you want, and add any text or images you want.
With the release of iOS 11, Apple has added a new feature called Chat Heads. Chat Heads are small, animated heads that appear when you are texting, messaging or talking on the phone. Chat Heads can be used to keep track of a conversation, and they can be customized with different looks and expressions.
Chat Heads is a fun way to keep track of a conversation, and they can be customized with different looks and expressions. They are a great way to add a little fun to your phone conversations.