Bitmoji is a feature that was introduced on Snapchat in February 2016. It allows users to create and share avatars that look like they are made out of small cartoon figures. The feature quickly became popular, and many people deleted their bitmoji accounts because they no longer used them.
How To Remove Bitmoji From Snapchat | How To Delete Profile On Snapchat
How to Delete a Bitmoji on Snapchat
If you want to delete a bitmoji on Snapchat, follow these simple steps:
1. Open Snapchat and go to your profile.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner and select “Memories.”
3. Select the bitmoji you want to delete and tap on the “X” in the top right corner.
4. You will now be taken to the bitmoji’s profile page. Tap on the “Delete” button in the top right corner and confirm your decision by tapping on the “Delete” button again.
Steps to Deleting Your Bitmoji
If you want to delete your Bitmoji on Snapchat, you will first need to open the app and go to your account. Once you are in your account, you will see all of your Bitmoji. To delete a Bitmoji, just tap on it and select “Delete”.
Deleting Your Bitmoji Character
Bitmoji is a fun new feature on Snapchat that lets you create characters of yourself that you can share with your friends. Some people find this feature useful, and others find it gimmicky. If you delete your bitmoji character, you’re essentially deleting the character from your account.
How to Remove a Bitmoji on Snapchat
If you want to remove a bitmoji on Snapchat, follow these steps:
1. Open Snapchat and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
2. Select “Account Settings.”
3. Under “Account Details,” select “Bitmoji.”
4. Tap on the bitmoji you want to remove.
5. Select “Remove Bitmoji.”
Why You May Want to Delete Your Bitmoji
Bitmoji is a great way to easily add humour and personality to your social media posts, but it can also be a bit of a time-sink. If you find that you’re using bitmoji more than you’d like to, it might be time to delete them!
There are a few reasons why you might want to delete your bitmoji:
1. You’re not using them as much as you’d like
If you’re only using bitmoji sporadically, it might be worth deleting them altogether in order to free up more space on your account.
2. They’re taking up space that you could be using for other things
If your bitmoji are taking up a lot of space on your account, you might want to delete them in order to make more room for other posts.
3. You don’t feel like you look good in them
If you don’t feel like you look good in your bitmoji, it might be worth deleting them in order to free up space on your account and improve your overall appearance on social media.
4. They’re embarrassing
If your bitmoji are embarrassing, you might want to delete them in order to improve your reputation on social media.
5. They’re outdated
If your bitmoji are from a different era or don’t reflect your current style, it might be worth deleting them in order to update them.
Delete bitmoji on Snapchat seems to be the thing to do these days. You’re not only saving storage space on your phone, but you’re also reducing the amount of time you spend on the app.