If you’re like most people, you probably use Instacart to shop for groceries. But if you’re like some Instacart shoppers, you might want to stop using the service. In fact, there are a lot of Instacart shoppers who have deleted their accounts because of the way the company treats its workers.
Delete Instacart Account Permanently 2020
How to delete your Instacart account
If you want to delete your Instacart account, here’s how:
1. Log in to your Instacart account.
- On the left-hand side, click “Account”.
- On the top right of the screen, click “Delete account”.
- If you’re prompted to confirm your decision, click “Delete account”.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your account password to complete the process. Once you’ve confirmed the deletion, your account will be deleted.
Reasons you may want to delete your Instacart account
There are a few reasons you may want to delete your Instacart account:
- You no longer need or want the service
- You have switched to a different grocery delivery service
- You have switched to a different shopping platform altogether
- You have switched to a different job or career
- You have switched to a different city or country
If you no longer need or want the Instacart service, it’s easiest to remove your account and all of your orders. To do this, first login to your Instacart account and click on the Orders tab. On the Orders tab, under Account Info, click on the Remove link next to your account. If you have multiple accounts, you will need to remove each one individually. Once you’ve removed your account, all of your orders will be cancelled and you will no longer have any access to your account or orders.
If you have switched to a different grocery delivery service, you can still access your Instacart orders by following the steps in the previous paragraph. However, you will no longer have access to your account or orders.
If you have switched to a different shopping platform altogether, you will need to create a new account on the new platform. Once you have created your new account, you can access your orders by following the steps in the previous paragraph.
If you have switched to a different job or career, you will need to create a new account
Things to consider before deleting your Instacart account
There are a few things to consider before deleting your Instacart account.
First, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons of continuing to use Instacart. Maybe you love the convenience of ordering grocery items without leaving the house, or you love the personal touch of having someone pick up your order for you. Maybe you just don’t have the time to grocery shop regularly, or you’re not interested in having someone else do the grocery shopping for you.
Second, it’s important to consider the impact of deleting your Instacart account. Maybe you’ve built up a lot of orders and your account has a lot of positive feedback. Maybe you’re just starting out and don’t have a lot of orders yet. Whatever the case may be, it’s important to weigh the impact of deleting your account on your bottom line.
Last, it’s important to consider your personal preferences. Do you want to completely delete your account, or keep some of the information (like your username and password) so you can continue using the service if you decide you want to in the future? It’s up to you.
How to maintain your account after deleting Instacart
If you delete your account with Instacart, we want you to maintain a positive shopping experience for your remaining Instacart orders. Here are a few tips:
1. Save your Instacart orders. If you have any pending Instacart orders, we ask that you save them before deleting your account. We’ll process your orders as though you’re still a customer, and you can continue to receive order updates and tracking.
2. Use your Instacart account information. If you have any Instacart account information, like your login name and password, you can use it to continue shopping on other platforms. Just sign in with that information and you’ll be good to go.
3. Cancel your Instacart orders. If you’d like to cancel any of your pending Instacart orders, that’s totally okay. You can cancel them through the Instacart app, our website, or by calling us. Just be sure to cancel them before you delete your account.
4. Delete your Instacart account. If you’d like to delete your Instacart account, that’s also totally okay. You can delete it through the Instacart app, our website, or by calling us. Just be sure to do it before you have any pending orders. We hope this guide was helpful!
What to do if you can’t delete your Instacart account
If you can’t delete your Instacart account, there are a few things you can do to preserve your account and your shopping data.
First, make sure your account is connected to your email address and your phone number. If you can’t connect your account to these important information, our support team can help you connect your account.
Second, if you’ve been signed in to your account on multiple devices, we recommend creating separate accounts for each device. This way, if you accidentally delete your account on one device, you can still shop without re-entering your login information.
Finally, make sure you have a copy of your password. If you forget your password, our support team can help you reset it.
If you’re unhappy with the service you’re getting from Instacart, it might be time to delete your account.