If you’re a fan of Guilty Gear, then you’ll want to check out the new Beta for Stride for the Playstation 4! In this Beta, you can test out the new characters, combos, and more.
Guilty Gear Strive Crossplay Beta is FREE FOR EVERYONE – Full Details announced!
How to download the Guilty Gear Strive beta on PS
The Guilty Gear Strive beta is now available to download on the PlayStation
- If you’re not sure how to do this, we’ll show you how.
First, you’ll need to create a PS4 account. If you don’t have one already, you can create one here.
Next, you’ll need to add the Guilty Gear Strive beta to your PlayStation 4’s downloads list. To do this, head to the PlayStation 4’s home screen, select “System,” and then select “Downloads.” From here, select the Guilty Gear Strive beta and press “Add.”
Finally, you’ll need to add your PS4 account to the PlayStation 4’s online network. To do this, head to the PlayStation 4’s home screen, select “System,” and then select “Online.” From here, select “Sign In” and enter your account details. Once you’ve done this, the Guilty Gear Strive beta should be available to play!
What you need to know before downloading the Guilty Gear Strive beta
- Firstly, if you haven’t already, make sure you have downloaded and installed the PlayStation 4 system software.
2. Next, you’ll need to create an account with Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe Ltd. (BNEL) if you haven’t already.
3. Finally, you’ll need to download and install the Guilty Gear Strive beta.
4. Once the beta has been installed, make sure you have connected your PlayStation 4 to the internet and logged-in to your account.
5. Once you’re logged-in, click on the “Downloads” tab and select ” Guilty Gear Strive beta “.
6. The Guilty Gear Strive beta will now begin to download.
7. Once the beta has been downloaded, you’ll need to start the game by pressing the button on your controller that says “Play”.
8. The game will now start and you’ll be able to play through the first few tutorials.
9. After the tutorial has been completed, you’ll be able to start the game proper.
10. During the game, you’ll be able to explore the various areas and fight against the various enemies that you’ll come across.
11. Finally, make sure you take the time to complete the various challenges that are available in the game.
12. Once you’ve completed all of the challenges, you’ll be able to take on the final boss.
What to expect from the Guilty Gear Strive beta
The Guilty Gear Strive beta is an opportunity for Guilty Gear fans to get a sneak peak of the game’s upcoming update. It is a beta that allows players to try out new features as well as provide feedback on how the game is playing. The update will include new Network Mode, Character Customization, and a New Game+ mode. The Network Mode will allow players to compete against each other in offline and online battles. The Character Customization will allow players to change the look of their characters and the New Game+ mode will let players start the game with more health and stronger weapons.
The Guilty Gear Strive beta is an important update because it will show players how the game is changing and how they can improve their experience. Players can expect to see new Network Mode, Character Customization, and New Game+ modes, as well as bug fixes. The beta will also allow players to provide feedback on how the game is playing, so that the developers can make the update even better.
How to make the most of the Guilty Gear Strive beta
Hey everyone eager to try out Guilty Gear Strive beta on PS4! Here’s a few tips to make the most of it:
1. Get to know your characters. Each of them has their own unique moves and combos, so it’s important to experiment and figure out what works best for you.
2. Master combos. Once you know the characters’ combos, you can start building devastating combos on the fly.
3. Strategize. You can’t win every fight without some strategy, so be sure to factor in your opponent’s moves and combos into your strategy.
4. Know the game’s systems. The game features a variety of systems that you’ll need to understand in order to win. For example, stamina determines how long you can keep going in a fight, and blocking determines how much damage you take.
5. Master the art of camera control. This is especially important for beginner players, as it can let you take advantage of your opponent’s mistakes.
These are just a few tips to get started, so be sure to check out the game and experiment to see what works best for you!
What’s new in the Guilty Gear Strive beta
Today’s update includes a new character, Sol Badguy, as well as balance changes and bug fixes.
Sol Badguy is an iconic villain from the Guilty Gear series and is an imposing figure with a foul mouth. He’s a formidable fighter with a lot of attitude and is perfect for use in team matches.
Another new character is Valentine, a beautiful but deadly assassin. Valentine is perfect for close-quarters combat and poses a significant threat to characters that rely on ranged attacks.
We’ve also made several balance changes, including adjustments to character strengths and weaknesses, to help improve the overall playability of the game.
And finally, as always, we’ve fixed a number of bugs, including some that were causing crashes.
Thanks for testing the Guilty Gear Strive beta and let us know what you think!
If you’re a Guilty Gear fan, you’ll want to check out the PlayStation 4 beta for the game. The beta is currently available, and you can download it from the PlayStation Store.