Enable MMS on your iPhone 12 to send and receive photos, videos, and messages without having to use your cellular data connection.
iPhone: Fix Error Cannot Send Message – MMS Messaging needs to be enabled to send this message
How to enable MMS on iPhone
With the release of the iPhone 12, users will notice a new feature on the phone called MMS.
MMS stands for Multimedia Messaging Service, and it’s a way for users to send and receive photos, videos, and other types of multimedia messages.
Before you can enable MMS on your iPhone, you’ll first need to enable Wi-Fi and cellular data on your phone. Once you do, open the Settings app and look for the Mail, Contacts, Calendars section. Under that section, you’ll see an option to Enable MMS.
To send and receive MMS messages, you’ll need to have an active cellular data connection and an SMS or MMS carrier plan. If you don’t have an MMS carrier plan, you can get one by signing up for a new service provider or by adding an MMS carrier to your current service.
Once you have an MMS carrier plan and a cellular data connection enabled, you can start sending and receiving MMS messages.
To send a MMS message, open the Messages app, select the person you want to message, and tap the message button. To send a MMS message, your phone must have cellular data and an MMS carrier plan enabled.
To receive an MMS message, open the Messages app, select the message you want to view, and tap the icon that looks like a phone
Steps to enable MMS on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select Messages
- In the Messages pane, locate the MMS section and slide it to the left
- In the MMS section, you’ll see three options: Send as SMS, Send as MMS, and MMS Only
- To enable MMS, slide Send as MMS to the right
- Enter your phone number and password and then tap OK
- You’ll now be able to send and receive MMS messages on your iPhone
- Note: You’ll need a carrier that supports MMS to use this feature
MMS not working on iPhone ? Here’s the fix!
MMS is not working on your iPhone because you have not enabled it. To enable MMS on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Under Wireless & networks, tap MMS.
3. If MMS is not already enabled, tap the toggle switch to turn it on.
4. Enter your MMS phone number.
5. Tap Save.
6. Your iPhone should now be able to send and receive MMS messages.
How to fix MMS not working on iPhone
MMS is a great feature on an iPhone, allowing you to send pictures, videos, and other messages to other iPhone users. However, if MMS is not working on your iPhone, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
First, make sure that MMS is enabled on your iPhone. To do this, go to Settings -> Messages, and under the “MMS” heading, make sure that “Send MMS” is checked. If MMS is not working, you may also need to check to see if your carrier supports MMS. Some carriers do not require you to enable MMS, while others may only allow MMS if you are using an iPhone with a specific carrier plan.
If MMS is enabled and still not working, you may need to check your network settings. To do this, open Safari and go to www.mms.net. On the website, enter your iPhone’s IP address into the “Get IP Address” box, and click “Get IP Address.” This will show you your iPhone’s network settings. If you are using a 3G or 4G network, make sure that your carrier has enabled MMS. If you are using a Wi-Fi network, make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same network as your computer.
If your iPhone is connected to the same network as your computer and MMS is still not working, you may have to try a different
How to enable MMS on iPhone (Step
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to Cellular.
- Tap MMS and turn on MMS.
- Open your Messages app and you’ll see a new MMS message option. Tap it to begin sending and receiving MMS messages.
MMS is a great way to keep in touch with your friends and family while on the go. By enabling MMS on your iPhone, you can easily send and receive photos, videos, and messages right through your cellular connection.
If you haven’t enabled MMS on your iPhone yet, there are a few simple steps you can take to get started. First, open the Settings app and select Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. From here, find the MMS section and toggle the switch to on. Once enabled, you’ll need to configure your cellular provider for MMS delivery. You can do this by navigating to Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars > Send & Receive, and selecting your carrier from the options.
Once you’ve configured your MMS settings, you’re ready to start sending and receiving MMS messages! Simply take a photo or video using your iPhone’s camera, open the Photos app, and select the MMS attachment from the list. You can also send a text message or a MMS message using the Messages app. Be sure to include the recipient’s phone number in the body of the message, and make sure they’ve enabled MMS on their iPhone before sending!
If you have any questions or problems setting up or using MMS on your iPhone, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We’re happy to help!
Here is a step-by-step guide to enable MMS on your iPhone 12:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone 12.
2. Scroll down and tap on Cellular.
3. Under “MMS”, tap on the toggle switch to enable MMS.
4. Enter your phone number if prompted and confirm your settings.
5. You’re now ready to send and receive MMS messages on your iPhone 12!
Enable MMS on your iPhone 12 to stay connected with your friends and family no matter where they are.