When it comes to texting, there are a few things that can make or break a conversation. Whether you’re into emoji or just want to type fast, here are some tips for getting the most out of your phone in text messaging.
How to "like" a Text Message on iPhone
How to change the text size on your iPhone
There are a few ways to change the text size on your iPhone.
1. Go to Settings
- Select General
- Select Accessibility
- Select Text Size
- Change the text size to your desired size.
How to make text bold, italic, or underlined on iPhone
There are three ways to make text bold, italic, and underlined on an iPhone:
- Select the text you want to change, and then tap on the text box that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Press and hold on the text box, and then tap on the Bold button, the Italic button, or the Underline button.
- Tap on the text box again to return to the normal text.
How to highlight text on iPhone
There are a few ways to highlight text on your iPhone.
1. Touch and hold the text you want to highlight and then drag the selection to the area of your screen where you want the text to appear.
2. Double-tap the text to select it and then use the fingers on your left hand to drag the selection up and to the right, or down and to the left.
3. Tap and hold the text and then use the fingers on your right hand to drag the selection to the area of your screen where you want the text to appear.
4. Tap and hold the text and then use the three-dot button to the right of the text to select all of the text.
5. Double-tap the selection to select it and then use the fingers of your left hand to drag it to the area of your screen where you want it to appear.
6. Tap and hold the selection and then use the four-dot button to the right of the selection to select all of the text.
How to change the font on iPhone
If you’re looking to change the font on your iPhone, here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to “General.”
2. Tap on “Text Size” and select the font you want to use from the list that pops up.
3. To change the font on all text on your iPhone, just select “Text Size” again and choose a new font.
How to create a text shortcut on iPhone
If you are like most iPhone users, you probably use a lot of text shortcuts to speed up your workflow. In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to create a text shortcut on your iPhone so you can easily access your frequently used text commands.
First, open up the Settings app on your iPhone and select General. Next, scroll down to Keyboard and select Shortcuts. Click the + button and enter the following shortcut:
Now, whenever you want to access the command prompt (cmd), press and hold down the ‘cmd’ key, then press and hold down the ‘shift’ key, and finally press the ‘4’ key.
If you’re someone who likes to read books on your iPhone, then you’re going to love the Kindle app. Kindle allows you to read books on your iPhone in a way that feels similar to how you would read a book on your Kindle. The Kindle app also allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting the font size, brightness, and more.