Text messaging can be a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but it can be hard to keep track of who is texting you and when. With an automatic text forwarding service, you can automatically send all of your text messages to another phone. This way, you can always stay on top of your conversations.
how to automatically forward text messages to another iPhone 2022
How to Automatically Forward Text Messages to Another Phone on iPhone
If you want to automatically forward text messages to another phone, there are a few different ways to do it. The most common way is to go to the Messages app on your iPhone and click on the message you want to forward. Then, click on the “Forward” button in the bottom right corner.
Another way to forward a text message is to go to the Settings app on your iPhone and click on ” Messages ” under “General.” Then, click on the “Forward” button next to the message you want to forward.
Still another way to forward a text message is to go to the Messages app on your iPhone and select the message you want to forward. Then, press and hold on to the message until it starts shaking. Next, select “Forward” from the menu that pops up.
whichever way you choose to forward a text message, be sure to save the new forwarding address so you can easily send future messages.
How to Set Up Automatic Text Message Forwarding on iPhone
If you’re like most people, you probably use your iPhone to communicate with friends, family, and co-workers. You might even use it to stay connected with your loved ones when you’re away from home. However, if you ever find yourself away from your phone for an extended period of time, you might find yourself missing important text messages that were sent to you. Fortunately, you can easily set up automatic text message forwarding on your iPhone so that all of your text messages will be automatically forwarded to your other phone. Here’s how to do it:
1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
2. Tap on Messages.
3. Under “Text Message Forwarding,” you will see a list of your current forwarding addresses.
4. To add a new forwarding address, tap on the “Add New Forwarding Address” button.
5. Type in the name of the recipient phone, and then tap on the “Send” button.
6. You will now see a confirmation message that your forwarding has been set up.
7. To stop forwarding text messages, tap on the “Stop Forwarding” button.
That’s all there is to it! Now, all of your text messages will be automatically forwarded to the recipient’s phone, no matter what device they are sent from.
How to Use Automatic Text Message Forwarding on iPhone
If you want to automatically forward text messages to another iPhone, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to Messages.
2. In the Messages section, tap on the Edit button next to the message you want to forward.
3. On the next screen, tap on the Forward button.
4. Enter the phone number of the person you want to forward the message to and tap on the Next button.
5. On the next screen, you will be asked to confirm that you want to forward the message. Tap on the Forward button again to send the message.
How to Turn Off Automatic Text Message Forwarding on iPhone
If you’re one of those people who likes to forward text messages without having to think about it, then you’ll love the automatic forwarding features on your iPhone.
To turn off automatic forwarding on your iPhone, open the Settings app and navigate to Messages. From here, you’ll see a button called “Forwarding.” Tap on this and you’ll see a list of all of your current forwarding settings. To disable automatic forwarding, toggle the switch to the OFF position.
When you get a text message, the default setting on your iPhone is to forward it to your phone number. However, you can also forward text messages to another phone number. If you’re looking for a way to easily forward text messages from your iPhone to another phone, you can use the Messages app. To forward a text message, open the Messages app and select the message you want to forward. Tap the “forward” button near the top of the message, and select the phone number or email address you want to send the message. Tap send, and the message will be forwarded to the recipient.