Doordash is a great way to get food from local restaurants. However, if you want to change your location, it can be a little complicated. This guide will help you change your location on Doordash.
How to change your starting point on the DoorDash app
How to Update Your DoorDash Account Settings
If you would like to update your DoorDash account settings, you can visit the Settings page. Here, you will be able to change your contact information, update your profile information, and manage your orders. You can also adjust your delivery frequency, select a new delivery location, or change your payment methods.
Changing Your DoorDash Delivery Address
Changing your DoorDash delivery address is easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
- Open the DoorDash app and select your order.
- Under the Order Details section, scroll down and select the Delivery Address field.
- Type in the new address and press the Save Changes button.
- If you’d like DoorDash to hold your order for a little while so you have time to get to the new address, select the Hold My Order for X Minutes option.
- DoorDash will send you a confirmation email once your order has been delivered to your new address.
How to Modify Your DoorDash Location Settings
In order to change your DoorDash location, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen and select “Settings.”
2. Under “Location,” select the option you would like to modify.
3. Under “Location Settings,” you will be able to choose the city, state or country you want to order from. You can also choose the time zone where your order will be placed.
4. Under “Frequency,” you can choose the frequency with which you would like DoorDash to check for new orders in your desired location.
5. Under “Track Orders,” you can choose to have DoorDash send you notifications when orders are placed in your desired location. You can also choose to have DoorDash place the order for you.
6. Click on “Save Changes.”
Editing Your DoorDash Account Details
If you’re looking to make changes to your DoorDash account, such as changing your address or canceling your order, follow these simple steps:
Log into your DoorDash account. Click on the “Account” tab. Click on the “Edit Account Details” button. Provide your updated information. Click on the “Update Profile” button.
Thank you for choosing DoorDash!
Doordash is a great way to get food from local restaurants. However, if you want to change your location, it can be difficult. Here are four tips for changing your location on Doordash:
1. Log in to your Doordash account.
2. Click on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Your Orders,” click on “Location.”
4. Select the location you would like to change to.