If you’re like most people, you probably order a lot of products on Amazon. However, if you’re like some people, you might not want people to know you’re buying things. This is especially true if you’re buying something expensive, or if you’re buying something from a seller you don’t trust. In this article, we’re going to show you how to hide your orders on the Amazon app.
How to make your Amazon orders private
If you have ever shopped on Amazon, you know that there is a section on the app where you can see all of your orders. This is great for keeping track of what you have ordered, but it can be a bit inconvenient if you want to keep your orders private. There are a few different ways to make your Amazon orders private.
Method 1 Privacy Settings
The first option is to use the Amazon app’s privacy settings. You can find these by going to the main menu on the app and selecting “Settings”. From here, you can select “Privacy” and adjust the settings to make your orders private.
- Open the Amazon app
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top-left corner
- Select Settings
- Under Order History, tap on the Hide Orders option
- Enter the order number or the order name that you want to hide
- Tap on the Hide Order button to finalize your order hiding
Method 2 “Hide All Orders”
Another option is to use the Amazon website. When buying items on Amazon, it can be beneficial to keep them hidden from others. This can be done by hiding the order on the Amazon app, or on the Amazon website. To hide an order on the Amazon app:
- When you are on the Amazon website, you can click on the “My Account” tab and select “Orders”.
- This will open a page where you can see all of your orders.
- However, you can also choose to “Hide All Orders” on this page.
- This will make your orders private and you will not be able to see them on the Amazon app.
Method 3 “Send to”
The last option is to use the Amazon app’s “Send to” feature. You can find this by going to the main menu on the app and selecting “Shop”. From here, you can select “Send to” and choose the order you want to hide. This will hide the order from the main Amazon.
Must Read: How To Share Battery On IPhone
Method 4 Duplicate Order
The Amazon app is the easiest way to hide your orders from Amazon. This method is quick and easy, but it won’t protect your orders from being canceled or returned. The custom order page on Amazon is the best way to hide your orders from Amazon. but it won’t protect your orders from being canceled or returned. The proxy server is the best way to hide your orders from.
- you can create a custom order page on Amazon. If you want to hide your orders from Amazon, you can go to the Orders tab on the Amazon website and select Hide Orders.
- Finally, you can use a proxy server to hide your Amazon orders. If you want to hide your orders from Amazon, you can go to the Orders tab on the Amazon website and select Hide Orders.
If you’re looking to conceal your Amazon orders, there are a few ways to do so. One option is to hide your orders within the Amazon app. You can do this by selecting the “My Orders” tab, and then selecting the order you want to hide. Next, click on the “Hide Order” button. You can also hide your orders by going to the “Your Orders” page on the Amazon website. This page will show you all of your recent orders. To hide an order, just click on the “Hide Order” All methods will hide the order from others on Amazon, as well as the Amazon app.