If you are a business owner then you must have important messages. We know that remembering all of them is a crucial task. Here we have found a shortcut for you. keep reading to get the way out.
How to pin a message in a WhatsApp group
If you are looking for a way to assign a message to be read by all members of your WhatsApp group, then pinning is the perfect solution for you.
To pin a message in a WhatsApp group, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the WhatsApp group you would like to pin the message to.
2. Tap on the messages icon at the top left of the screen.
3. Select the message you would like to pin.
4. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the message.
5. Select Pin to Group from the options that appear.
6. Pin the message to the group, and it will now be available for all members to read.
If you need to unpin a message from a group, follow these same steps, but tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the message, and select Unpin from Group from the options that appear.
How to keep important messages at the top of your WhatsApp group
As a business owner, you know that it’s essential to keep important messages at the top of your WhatsApp group so that everyone in the group can take action as soon as possible. Here’s how to do it:
1) Open up WhatsApp and head to your group’s chat box.
2) Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the chat box.
3) On the newly-created menu bar, tap on “Pin a message.”
4) Tap on the message you want to keep at the top of the group.
5) On the “Pin message to top” menu, select “High.”
6) Tap on the “Done” button.
Now, when someone in the group messages you, your pinned message will automatically appear at the top of the chat box. Everyone in the group can then take action right away.
How to make sure your WhatsApp group members see your pinned message
- Open WhatsApp and head to your group’s page.
- Click on the messages icon in the top left corner.
- Click on the message you’d like to pin.
- Find the pin button in the bottom right corner and press it.
- Choose a title for your pin and click on OK.
- Your pinned message will now be visible to all group members.
How to unpin a message in a WhatsApp group
If you want to unpin a message in a WhatsApp group, follow these steps:
1. Open the WhatsApp message you want to unpin.
2. On the top right of the message, click on the three lines in a triangle.
3. On the next page, you’ll see a list of all the people in the group. Find the person you want to unpin the message from and click on their name.
4. On the next page, you’ll see a list of all the messages in the group. Find the message you want to unpin and click on it.
5. Click on the unpin button next to the message you want to unpin.
6. The message will be unpinned from the group and will no longer appear on anyone’s screen.
We hope that every method above has helped you out in a certain way. If you feel stuck anywhere then you can reach out at any point in time.
Q: How do I pin a message in a WhatsApp group?
A: To pin a message in a WhatsApp group, first open the group and click on the message you want to pin. Once the message is highlighted, click on the three dots in the top left corner and select “Pin message.”
Q: If I unpin a message from a WhatsApp group, will it disappear from everyone’s notifications?
A: No, the message will still be visible to the group members, but it will no longer be pinned.