If you’ve ever wished you could take a like off your Instagram post, you’re not alone. In fact, removing a like can be a bit of a challenge, depending on the platform. Here, we’re going to show you how to do it on both Instagram and Facebook.
How to Delete And Remove All Likes on Instagram!
Instagram likes are like votes of approval for your posts. Once you’ve garnered a certain number of likes, it can help you boost your post’s visibility and potentially attract more followers. However, if you no longer want a like on your post, there are several ways to remove it.
One way to remove a like on Instagram is to contact the person who liked your post. You can send them a DM or a message through the Instagram app. If they don’t respond after a few attempts, you can also reach out to Instagram’s support team. Instagram support can help you remove the like from your account.
If the person who liked your post doesn’t have an Instagram account, you can contact Instagram’s support team and ask them to remove the like. Instagram support can also remove likes from accounts that don’t belong to people.
If you want to remove a like from a blog post on the website, you can use the Google Search bar to find the post, and then click on the “More Actions” button next to the post. You can then select the option to “Remove Post” from the drop-down menu.
How to take back a like on Instagram
So you’ve taken back a like on Instagram, but now you want to remove it from your post and account? Here’s how:
1. On Instagram, go to your profile page and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. This will open up your post.
2. Under “Likes”, tap on the blue “Likes” button and then on the white “Remove Likes” button.
3. Tap on the blue “Remove Likes” button and then on the green “Confirm” button.
4. Instagram will now remove the like from your post.
How to unlike someone on Instagram
There are a few different ways to unlike someone on Instagram.
The first way is to open the Instagram app and go to the profile of the person you want to unlike. Tap the three lines in the top right corner of their profile picture and then tap the “Likes” button.
The second way is to go to the Instagram app and tap on the three lines in the top right corner of your screen. Then, tap on the “Likes” button in the middle of the screen.
The third way is to go to the Instagram app and tap on the three lines in the top right corner of your screen. Then, tap on the “Likes” button in the middle of the screen and then tap on the “ unlikes” button.
Once you have unliked the person, their profile picture will change to a “thumbs down” symbol and their name will appear in the “Unliked” section of the app.
How to remove a like on an Instagram post
Since Instagram is a photo-based social media platform, users can like posts to show their support. However, liking a post does not always mean that the user is interested in the content.
If you want to remove a like from an Instagram post, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Instagram account.
2. Select the post that you want to remove the like from.
3. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the three lines in the top-right corner of the post.
4. Under “Likes,” click on the “Like” button that is next to the post.
5. On the following screen, you will see a list of people who have liked the post. Select the person who you want to remove the like from and click on the “X” next to their name.
6. The person who liked the post will no longer be shown in the “Likes” section of the post.
Instagram is a great way to share photos and connect with friends, but sometimes something you post can get likes from people who are not really your friends. If you want to remove a like on Instagram, there are a few steps you can take. First, you can go to the post and click on the three lines in the top left corner. From here, you can select the option to “ unliken” the post. Next, you will need to log in to your Instagram account and go to “Likes” on the main page. Here, you can select the like you want to delete and click on the “X” in the top right corner. Finally, you will see a message explaining