There are various ways to save your IG story with music. One way is to use a music player that automatically saves your IG stories. Another way is to use a music service that lets you save your IG stories for later. If you want to save your IG story without using a music player or service, you can use a screenshot tool to save your IG story.
How to Save an IG Story With Music
The most common way to save an IG story without music is to use the Save For Later feature on Instagram. After you’ve created your story and added the necessary media, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the story and select “Save For Later.”
Next, head over to your saved stories list and choose the story you want to save. You can either tap on the story’s banner or click on the story’s title to get to the story’s full screen. Once you’re on the story’s full screen, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the story and select “Save.”
Instagram will then ask you to name your story and choose a save location. Once you’ve saved your story, it will be saved on your phone and you can access it any time you want.
If you want to save an IG story with music, here are a few tips:
1. Research how to save IG stories with music. There are a number of different ways to do this, and some require additional software.
2. Choose the right app. There are a number of different music-saving apps available, and some are better suited for certain types of stories.
3. Edit the story. Once you’ve chosen the app and saved the story, you’ll need to edit the music and captions.
4. Share the story. Once you’ve edited the story and saved it, you’ll need to share it on social media.
5. Enjoy the music. The music in an IG story can be a great way to add some extra pizzazz to your story.
How to Save an IG Story to Your Phone
Okay, so here’s the deal: IG Stories are short, quick videos that you can post to your account on Instagram and then share with your friends. You can either shoot and edit them yourself or use one of the many popular apps that let you create IG stories from scratch.
The good news is that, even if you don’t have a lot of filmmaking experience, you can still save your IG stories and use them in future videos. Here’s how:
1. On your phone, open up the IG story that you want to save.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. On the new screen that pops up, tap “Save story.”
4. On the next screen, give your story a name and tap “Save.”
5. Your story is now saved on your phone, and you can access it anytime you want. You can also share it by tapping on the share button on the bottom-left corner of the screen and selecting “Share on IG.”
That’s all there is to it! Just remember to save your stories before you shoot them so you don’t lose them if something goes wrong while you’re filming. And, if you’d like to use an IG story in your future videos, just follow these simple steps.