There are a few ways to save Instagram stories with music without posting. One way is to save a story and then disable the music. Another way is to save a story and then add a public link to it.
How to Save an Instagram Story with Music Without Posting
If you’re like most Instagrammers, you probably love using music in your stories to add an extra layer of fun and excitement. But what if you don’t have time to post a full story? You can still save the music and audio portion of your story without posting. Here’s how:
1. First, make sure your story is fully uploaded. You can preview it by clicking on the story’s icon in your Instagram app or on Instagram.com.
2. Next, click on the three lines in the top right corner of your story. This will open up the audio editor.
3. In the audio editor, click on the “Audio” tab and then click on the “Save Audio” button.
4. On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to give the audio file a name and a description. Enter a catchy name for your story music, like “Boom! My Epic Instagram Story with Music.”
5. Click on the “Save” button to save your story music.
6. Now, you’ll just have to post the story like usual, and include the music file in the post. You can either embed the music file or link to it.
That’s it! You’ve saved your story with music without having to post a full story.
How to Save an Instagram Story with Music
If you’re looking to save an Instagram story with music, there are a few different ways to go about it. One option is to use the Instagram app’s built-in music feature. Another option is to use a third-party app like Songify.
Instagram’s built-in music feature lets you save an Instagram story with music by selecting the “Record Audio” button in the bottom left corner of the story screen. After you’ve clicked the button, you’ll see a screen that looks like this:
You can then choose to record the story using the phone’s microphone or use the app’s voice recorder. Just make sure to turn on recording before hitting the “Record Audio” button.
Once you’ve recorded the story with music, you can save it to your phone by clicking the “Save Story” button in the bottom right corner of the story screen.
Another option is to use a third-party app like Songify. Songify is a free app that lets you save an Instagram story with music by converting it into a music video.
To use Songify, you first need to install the app on your phone. After you’ve installed the app, open it and click the “Create Story” button.
Now you’ve successfully saved your story with music!
If you’d like to post your story online, simply follow these steps:
1. Open your Instagram app and tap on the profile picture of the person you want to post your story to.
2. Now, tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the “Post to Instagram” option from the menu that pops up.
4. In the “Profile to post to” field, type in the username of the person you want to post your story to and hit the “Post” button.
5. Finally, tap on the ” selfies” button at the top
If you want to save an Instagram story with music without posting, you can use the Instagram story editor. If you don’t want to post the story, you can save it to your camera roll and then delete it.
If you’re looking for a way to save your Instagram story with music without actually posting it, then you can do so by using a third-party app. There are a number of apps available that will allow you to do this, and each one has its own features and advantages. Ultimately, the best app for you will depend on what you’re looking to do with your story music.