There are a few ways you can save an Instagram story with music. One way is to save the story as a video. Another way is to save the story as a photo and add music later. You can also save the story as a storyboard and add music later.
How to Save Instagram Music Story WITH MUSIC (2022!)
How to Save an Instagram Story with Music
Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos with friends. Users can also post stories, which are like mini-blogs. Stories are longer than photos and videos and are divided into several sections, such as photos, videos, comments, and likes.
To save a story with music, follow these steps:
1. First, open the story that you want to save.
2. Next, turn on saved stories by clicking on the three lines in the top left corner of the story screen.
3. Finally, click on the three lines in the top right corner of the saved stories screen to bring up the options menu.
4. On the options menu, click on the Save With Music button.
5. Click on the Choose File button to select the file that you want to save the story with music to.
6. Click on the Save button to save the story with music to the selected file.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully saved the story with music.
How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story
Instagram is a great way to share your photos and videos with your followers. But what if you want to add some music to your story? You can do this easily by tapping the three lines in the bottom left corner of your story and selecting “Add Music.”
Once you’ve added the music, you can play it while you’re posting your story, or you can have it play automatically when your followers view it. You can also control the volume and mix the music with the audio from your video.
If you want to add a soundtrack to your story but don’t have any music handy, you can use some of the options in the “Add Soundtrack” section. This section includes options to add dramatic sound effects, background music, and even voiceovers. You can also use this section to add a soundtrack to your story if you’re using a video clip that already features music.
Finally, be sure to share your story with the hashtag #MusicWithInstagram. This will help other users find and follow your story with the music.
How to Use Instagram Stories with Music
If you want to take your Instagram Stories to the next level, consider including some music! Here’s how to do it:
1. On your iPhone, open the Instagram app and sign in.
2. In the top left corner of the main screen, tap on the three lines in a blue box.
3. Under “Create Story,” tap on the blue “+” button to add a new story.
4. Under “Story Type,” tap on the blue “Music” button.
5. Under “Music Library,” tap on the blue “+” button to add a new track.
6. Tap on the track you want to use.
7. Tap on the “Share” button to start sharing your story with music.
8. To stop sharing the story with music, tap on the “x” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
How to Create an Instagram Story with Music
At its simplest, an Instagram Story is a series of videos you can post on your account to tell a story. You can create a story with up to 10 videos, and you can share it on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
To create a story with music, first choose a song you want to use. Then, start filming your story by pressing the camera icon on your phone and starting recording. When you’re finished filming, stop recording and choose a song from your playlist to start playing. Once the song is playing, continue filming your story as you normally would.
To add music to your story, first open the Music app on your phone and select the song you want to use. Then, tap the play button to start the song playing in the background. When you’re finished filming your story, tap the stop button to stop the song and save your story.
How to Save an Instagram Story
So you want to save your Instagram story, but don’t know where to start? Relax, we’ve got you covered. Here are five easy steps to saving your Instagram story with music:
1. Open your Instagram story and click the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
2. On the “Settings” screen, click on the “Video” button.
3. Under “Video Settings,” select “Upload Audio/Video.”
4. Click the “Add Audio” button.
5. Enter the link to the music file you want to use and click “Add Audio.”
Now your music will play during your story, and you can save it by clicking the “Create a Story” button and selecting “Saved Stories.”
If you want to save your Instagram story with music, there are a few things you can do. First, you can save the story with the music off. Second, you can save the story with the music on mute. Finally, you can save the story with the music turned on.