Blocked numbers on your iPhone can be a real pain, especially if you don’t know how to unblock them. In this article, we’ll show you how to see blocked numbers on your iPhone and how to unblock them.
How to check if a number is blocked on your iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone
- Tap “Phone”
- Under “Blocked calls,” tap on the number you want to check
- If the number is blocked, it will show an “Unblock” button and a message explaining why it was blocked
- Tap on the “Unblock” button to unblock the number
How to view a list of blocked numbers on your iPhone
Blocked numbers are numbers that are either blocked from your call history or blocked from receiving calls. To view a list of blocked numbers on your iPhone, open the Phone app and tap the More button in the top-left corner. Tap Blocked Calls. To unblock a number, tap it and then tap Unblock.
How to unblock a number on your iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings and scroll down to Phone.
- Tap on the number that you want to unblock.
- On the screen that pops up, tap on Unblock Number.
- If the number is unblocked, you will be prompted to enter your password to confirm the change.
- Congratulations! You’ve unblocked the number on your iPhone.
- How to block a number on your iPhone.
Different ways to block a number on your iPhone.
1. Open the Phone app and tap the Numbers button.
2. Tap the number you want to block and then tap the Block button.
3. If the number is already blocked, you won’t be able to block it anymore.
How to know if someone has blocked your number on their iPhone
If you have been blocked on your iPhone by someone, you will not be able to see or call that number on your iPhone. You may be able to see the number if you try to call it from another iPhone or from an Android phone, but you will not be able to call it. To unblock a number on your iPhone, you will need to contact the person who blocked you and ask them to unblock your number.
Blocked numbers on an iPhone can be seen by going to Settings -> Phone -> Blocked Numbers and then entering the phone number.