Instagram Live Comments is a new feature that was added to Instagram a few months ago. Live comments are a way for you to interact with your followers while you’re live streaming. You can see the comments that your followers have left on your live video, and you can respond to them. This is a great way to keep your followers engaged while you’re live streaming, and it also allows you to have a conversation with them.
Millie Bobby Brown | Instagram Live Stream | 10 February 2018 with Comments Vers. [ Q&A ]
What are Instagram Live Comments?
Instagram Live Comments are a way for you to interact with your followers while you’re broadcasting live. When you start a live broadcast, you’ll see a button that says “Add Comments.” After you add your comment, it will show up onscreen alongside the live video. You can also reply to comments as you’re broadcasting. If you want to keep your comments completely private, you can turn off the “Add Comments” button during your broadcast.
How to Use Instagram Live Comments
Instagram Live Comments allow you to leave a comment on a live video as it’s happening, which can be a great way to add context or interact with your followers. Here’s a guide to using Instagram Live Comments effectively:
1. Launch Instagram and head to your profile page.
2. In the top left corner, click on the blue “Live” button.
3. Next, select the profile you want to comment on.
4. In the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the “Comment” button.
5. Type your comment and hit the “Post” button.
6. Your comment will appear in the live stream as it’s being typed.
7. If you want to add a visual accompaniment to your comment, you can use Instagram’s live filters.
8. When the live stream is over, the comment will disappear from the screen, and your comment will be saved in your account.
Tips for Using Instagram Live Comments
First and foremost, always use caution when commenting online. No matter how well-intentioned your words may be, they can easily turn into a viral embarrassment.
Next, be sure to proofread your comment before submitting. Grammar and spelling mistakes can quickly lose the audience’s attention.
And finally, take care when choosing which photos to use as part of your live commentary. Not all photos will work well when used as part of a live commentary, and some may even be distracting.
Overall, these tips should help you create a polished and clever Instagram live comment blog section.
Benefits of Instagram Live Comments
InstagramLiveComments provide a realtime, public forum for sharing ideas, feedback and questions with your followers.
They also act as a communication tool, helping to build community and create a more engaging experience for both you and your followers.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using InstagramLiveComments:
1. They’re a great way to get feedback on your posts.
2. They can be used to Q&A with your followers.
3. They can be used to share ideas and feedback with other businesses.
4. They can be a great way to connect with your followers.
5. They can be used to create a sense of community.
6. They can be a great way to build relationships with your followers.
7. They can be a great way to get ideas for posts.
8. They can be a great way to get feedback on your brand.
9. They can be a great way to connect with potential clients or customers.
10. They can be a great way to generate leads.
Instagram Live Comments FAQ
What is Instagram Live Comments?
Instagram Live Comments is a feature on Instagram that allows users to post comments on live videos as they’re happening. The comments are automatically saved and then published once the video has ended. This functionality is particularly useful for Instagrammers who want to quickly add feedback to their live videos while they’re happening.
How do I use Instagram Live Comments?
To use Instagram Live Comments, first start a live video. Once you’re live, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open the comment section. To start a new comment, simply type in your comment and hit enter. To reply to a comment, just double-tap on the comment you want to reply to and then type your reply.
Can I delete my comments from a live video?
Yes, you can delete your comments from a live video. To do this, just open the comment section for a live video and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open the comment menu. Then, tap on the trash can icon next to each comment and then tap on delete.
Can I change the comment font or color?
No, you can’t change the comment font or color. However, you can change the comment background color. To do this, open the comment section for a live video and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This
Instagram live comments are a great way to get feedback during your live streams. They also allow you to connect with your viewers and build relationships.