If you’re experiencing trouble with your messenger chat heads not showing up on your iPhone, there is a solution.
First, make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest version. If you’re using an older version of the app, you may not be able to see the new chat heads.
Next, make sure that your chat head settings are set to show up on all devices. To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, and then scroll down to the General section. Next, tap on Messages. Here, you’ll see a list of all of your devices, and you can select which ones you want the chat heads to show up on.
Why Messenger Chat Heads Aren’t Showing on Your iPhone
There are a few possible reasons why your iPhone’s messenger chat heads might not be displaying properly.
First, make sure that your iPhone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections are up to date. If you’re having trouble connecting to the internet, try resetting your Wi-Fi router or restarting your iPhone.
Second, make sure that your iPhone’s camera and LED flash are turned off. This can cause problems with your iPhone’s camera and LED flash.
Third, if you’re using an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, make sure that your phone is running the latest version of the iOS 11 operating system. If you’re not running the latest iOS version, you may not be able to see the messenger chat heads.
How to Fix the Problem
Your iPhone’s messaging app might not be displaying your blog posts in the main section of the app. This is a common problem with iPhones, and it can be fixed by following these steps:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the conversation you’re having with the person who is complaining about not seeing their blog posts.
3. Tap on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
4. Under “Message Body,” tap on “Canvas.”
5. Tap on the blue “New Message” button.
6. Type a message.
7. Tap on the “Send” button.
8. Your blog posts should now be displayed in the “Canvas” section of your message, and the conversation should be updated with your latest posts.
What to Do If You Can’t Fix the Problem
If you’re having trouble viewing your chat heads in Messages on your iPhone and you’re using the latest version of the app (iOS 11 or later), here’s what you can do:
1) Open Messages and tap in the main conversation window.
2) On the left side of the conversation window, tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner.
3) In the “Message Heads” section, choose which chat head you want to view.
4) If you can’t see the chat head you want, you can tap on the “Show All” button to view all of the chat heads.
5) If you still can’t see the chat head, you can try adjusting the settings in Messages. To do this, tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner and then tap on “Advanced Settings.”
6) In the “Display” section, you can try setting the “Display Time” to “Shortest.” This will make the chat head smaller so it will display more quickly in Messages.
7) You can also try turning off “Show Animations” and then turning it back on. This may help to make the chat head display more quickly.
8) If you’re using a Bluetooth headset with your iPhone, make sure it’s properly connected and Turning “Show Animations” off may help it to display more quickly.
If you are having trouble seeing your messenger chat heads on your iPhone, there is a solution. First, make sure that your iPhone is connected to the internet. Second, open the Messages app and tap on a chat head. Third, select “Show on Device.” Finally, make sure that “Show on Other Devices” is set to “All.”