Since Amazon Prime is a membership service, it can be hard to understand what you’ve ordered and when. In this blog post, I’ll walk you through my Amazon Prime account’s order history and show you how to use it to your advantage.
Can Amazon household members see order history?
A brief history of my Amazon Prime account
I first signed up for Amazon Prime in order to take advantage of their free two-day shipping. Over the years, I’ve used it for various other items, such as grabbing a new book or movie when it comes out on Amazon, and getting free shipping on things like diapers and dog food.
Overall, Amazon Prime has been a great service for me. I’ve never had any problems with it and the free two-day shipping is definitely a big plus. I would definitely recommend signing up for Amazon Prime if you’re looking for a way to streamline your shopping and get free shipping on your orders.
How Amazon Prime has changed my life
In 2014, I joined Amazon Prime. Prior to joining Prime, I was typically a one-time Amazon customer. I would order items from Amazon, and then I would be done with Amazon. However, since I joined Prime, I have become a regular customer. I have found that Prime has changed my life in a number of ways.
1. Prime has allowed me to buy items that I would not have been able to buy otherwise. For example, I was never able to buy certain types of rice because I could not find the specific type that I wanted in stores. However, since I joined Prime, I have been able to purchase rice in bulk, which has saved me money.
2. Prime has allowed me to purchase items that I would not have been able to purchase otherwise because they are too expensive. For example, I was never able to purchase a high-end camera because the cost was too high. However, since I joined Prime, I was able to purchase a camera that was significantly cheaper.
3. Prime has allowed me to purchase items that I would not have been able to purchase otherwise because I did not have enough time. For example, I was never able to purchase items that were in-stock at my local store because I did not have enough time to go to the store and purchase them. However, since I joined Prime, I have been able to purchase these items without any problem.
4. Prime has allowed me to
What I order from Amazon Prime
- I order toilet paper on a regular basis because it’s one of those things that I know I’ll run out of and I don’t want to have to go to the store to buy more.
- I also like to order items that are on sale, like laundry detergent, because it’s cheaper and I don’t have to run to the store to buy it.
- I also like to order items that I know I’ll utilize, like paper towels or kitchen towels. I know that I’ll need them and it’s cheaper to buy them in bulk.
- I also like to order items that I know I’ll use frequently, like vitamins or supplements. I know that I’ll need them and it’s cheaper to buy them in bulk.
- I also like to order items that I know I’ll use often, like household cleaners or dishwashing detergent. I know that I’ll need them and it’s cheaper to buy them in bulk.
How often I use Amazon Prime
I use Amazon Prime every day to order items I need quickly and easily. I love the convenience of being able to order items and have them delivered to my door in just a few hours. I also love the discounts that Amazon Prime offers on items. This is a great way to save money on items that I need regularly.
The benefits of Amazon Prime
When you join Amazon Prime, you gain access to a wealth of benefits that make your shopping experience more convenient and efficient.
First, Prime members get unlimited free two-day shipping on most items, no minimum purchase required. This means you can order whatever you need, whether it’s groceries, clothes, books, or electronics.
Second, Prime members can access a selection of exclusive deals and discounts on items in the Amazon Instant Video store. You can watch movies and TV shows, access Audible books, and more — all at no extra cost.
And finally, Prime members can take advantage of Amazon’s free Kindle Fire app, which offers access to millions of books, games, and apps, including Kindle books, magazines, and audiobooks. With Kindle Fire, you can read, browse the web, watch videos, and listen to music anywhere you have an internet connection.
Since I’ve been a Prime member, I’ve ordered quite a few things from Amazon. I was curious to see what my order history looked like, so I dug through my account. Here’s a list of the most popular items I’ve ordered on Amazon:
1. Kindle Fire
2. Amazon Echo
3. Apple Watch
4. Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones
5. Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger
6. Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard
7. Anker PowerCore 10000, 10,000mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger
8. Samsung UN55JU7500 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED