Are you subscribed to quora digest but no longer want it to send you notifications? Here’s how to unsubscribe.
How To Unsubscribe From Quora Emails
If you’re not enjoying the Quora Digest and want to unsubscribe, here’s how:
- Log in to your Quora account
- Under the “Profile” tab, click on “History”
- Scroll down to the “Digests” section and click on the “Unsubscribe” link next to the Quora Digest you want to unsubscribe from
- Enter your email address and click on “Confirm unsubscribe”
- You’re done!
There are, broadly speaking, two ways that people can unsubscribe from quora. The first is to go to quora.com/unsubscribe and click the link in the email that you received when you signed up. The second is to go to the unsubscribe link on the quora.com home page.
We recommend unsubscribing through email, as it’s the quickest and easiest way. If you don’t want to unsubscribe through email, you can also unsubscribe through the quora.com home page.
Why does One want to Unsubscribe?
There are a few good reasons why you might want to unsubscribe from Quora Digest.
- First, you might not find the content of the digest particularly useful or engaging.
- Second, you might want to focus on using Quora for its original purpose – exploring and learning about interesting topics – rather than reading a curated selection of questions and answers.
- Finally, you might find it more time-effective to browse Quora independently rather than reading through a digest every day.
Why One Should Not Unsubscribe?
Here are a few things you might miss out on by unsubscribing from Quora Digest.
- You might miss out on interesting questions and answers that you would have otherwise been able to read.
- You might miss out on the opportunity to connect with other Quora users and share your thoughts on the topics covered in the digest.
- You might miss out on the opportunity to challenge and learn from other Quora users.
Quora Digest unsubscribe is a great way to keep your subscribed list clean and organized.