Snapchat can be a great way to keep in touch with friends, but sometimes people accidentally delete their account. If you’ve deleted your Snapchat account and want to get it back, there are a few things you can do.
how to recover deleted snapchataccount after 30 days | snapchat delete account ko wapas kaise laye
How to Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account
If you’ve deleted your Snapchat account, there’s still a chance you can recover it. Here’s how:
1. Start by creating a new account. You can do this by going to Snapchat.com, logging in, and clicking the “Create a new account” link in the top left corner.
2. Once you’ve created your new account, go back to the main Snapchat page and click on the three lines in the top left corner (settings, media, privacy).
3. In the “Media” section, tap on the “Accounts” tab.
4. In the “Accounts” tab, you’ll see a list of all the accounts you’ve created. Tap on the “Re Recover” button next to the account you want to recover.
5. In the “Re Recover” window, you’ll be prompted to enter your username and password. Once you’ve entered these details, you’ll be able to access your account.
How to Recover a Snapchat Account After Days
If you’ve deleted your Snapchat account, but you want to get it back, there are a few things you can do. First, try to remember the username and password you used to create the account. If you can’t remember those details, you can try to find them using Snapchat’s search feature. If you still can’t find them, you can go to Snapchat’s support page and request a reset password. If you still can’t find your username or password, you can try to recover your account using an online tool. There are a few different online tools that you can use to recover your account, and each one is different in terms of how much data it needs and how long it will take to recover your account.
If none of those methods work, you can contact Snapchat directly and ask them to help you recover your account.
How to Recover a Snapchat Account Reddit
If you’ve deleted your Snapchat account, there’s a good chance you still have the login information saved on your phone. You can use that information to sign back in to your account.
1. Open your Snapchat app and sign in.
- On the main screen, tap your profile icon in the top left corner.
- On the Profile screen, tap the three lines in the top right corner.
- Under “Settings,” tap “Accounts.”
- Under “Your Accounts,” tap the account you want to recover.
- Under “Your Snapcodes,” tap the “Reactivate” button.
- Enter your username and password and tap “Reactivate.”
- If everything goes according to plan, your account should be reactivated and you’ll be able to access all of your photos and videos.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Account
If you’ve deleted your Snapchat account, there are various ways to get it back.
The most common way to recover deleted Snapchat is to submit a request to Snapchat through their help center.
However, if you’ve deleted your account within the last 30 days, you can also try some of the following methods.
How to Recover Snapchat Account
If you’ve deleted your Snapchat account, there are a few things you can do to try and get it back.
First, you can try to reset your password. If that doesn’t work, you can try to contact Snapchat and ask them to help you get your account back.
Finally, if all else fails, you can try to recover your account manually. Here’s how to do it:
1. First, head to the official Snapchat website.
2. In the top right corner of the page, click on the three lines in a triangle.
3. Select “Create an Account.”
4. Enter your username and password, and click “Create Account.”
5. Select “Login.”
6. If you have a password, enter it here. If not, click on the “Enter a Username” button and type in your Snapchat username.
7. Click on the “Log In” button.
8. If you don’t have a password, click on the “Sign Up” button.
9. On the next page, click on the blue “My Account” button.
10. Under “Settings,” click on the blue “Account” tab.
11. In the “Account Info” section, under “Login Data,” click on the blue “Revoke Access” button.
12. Click on the blue “Delete My Account” button
If you have deleted your Snapchat account within the last 30 days, there is a chance that you can recover it. Snapchat will not be able to retrieve deleted images or videos, but will be able to recover your account username and password.