The iPhone SE is a budget-friendly alternative to the iPhone 6 and 6S. It offers features that the more expensive models do not, such as a faster A13 Bionic chip and a 12MP camera.
How To Screenshot On iPhone SE (2020)!
How to take a screenshot on iPhone SE
So you’ve got an iPhone SE and you want to take a screenshot? Here’s how:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone SE.
- Tap on the camera icon in the top left corner of the Photos app.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to take a screenshot of the whole screen.
- To take a screenshot of just part of the screen, tap and hold on the area you want to capture, and then drag the screen to the area you want to include in the screenshot.
- To save the screenshot, tap on the Save icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you want to share the screenshot with someone, tap on the Share icon in the top right corner of the screen and choose a sharing option.
The best ways to take a screenshot on iPhone SE
- Press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time.
- Keep the home button pressed while you press and hold the sleep/wake button.
- When the screen flashes, release the home button and the sleep/wake button.
- The screenshot will be saved to your Photos app.
How to screenshot on iPhone SE without using the Home button
The iPhone SE is a great phone for people who are looking for an affordable alternative to the more expensive iPhones. One downside is that the iPhone SE doesn’t have a Home button, so you have to use other methods to take screenshots.
There are a few ways to take a screenshot on the iPhone SE. The first is to use the screen capture app, which is available on the App Store. The second is to use the button on the side of the phone. The third is to use the power button to take a screenshot.
The screen capture app is the easiest way to take a screenshot. To use it, just open the app and press the button on the top right of the screen. The app will take a screenshot of the whole screen and save it to your camera roll.
The button on the side of the phone is also a good way to take a screenshot. To use it, just press and hold the button for a few seconds. The phone will take a screenshot of the current screen and save it to your camera roll.
The power button can also be used to take a screenshot. Just press and hold the power button for a few seconds. The phone will take a screenshot of the current screen and save it to your camera roll.
How to screenshot on iPhone SE while using AssistiveTouch
AssistiveTouch is a great feature on the iPhone SE that allows you to interact with your phone in ways that are not possible with other iPhones. One of the ways AssistiveTouch can help you is by allowing you to take screenshots. To take a screenshot on the iPhone SE, follow these steps:
1. First, open AssistiveTouch and select the “Screenshots” option.
2. Next, use the finger swipe gesture to select the area you want to screenshot.
3. Finally, press the “capture” button to take your screenshot.
How to screenshot on iPhone SE while using Apple Watch
- Open up the Apple Watch app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
2. Select Photos and then press the Screenshot button in the top right corner.
3. Select the part of the screen you want to capture and press the button again. The screenshot will be saved to your Apple Watch Photos library.
How to screenshot on iPhone SE while using the Volume Up and Lock buttons
If you’re like most people, you probably screenshot on your iPhone SE using the Volume Up and Lock buttons. But what do those buttons actually do?
When you press Volume Up, it’s actually just a shortcut to the Photos app. So if you want to screenshot something in Photos, all you have to do is press Volume Up and your screen will automatically turn off so you can take the screenshot.
Similarly, when you press Volume Down, it’s a shortcut to the Camera app. So if you want to screenshot something in the Camera app, all you have to do is press Volume Down and your screen will automatically turn on so you can take the screenshot.
One of the best features of the iPhone SE is the screenshot feature. This allows you to take a screenshot of any screen on your iPhone SE without having to press the home button and without having to unlock your phone. This is a great feature for when you need to capture a specific moment or if you need to show someone what you are looking at on your iPhone SE.