Do you want to turn off 5G on your iPhone? Here’s how!
How to Disable 5G on an iPhone
How to turn off on your iPhone
There are a few ways to turn off your iPhone:
1. Go to Settings
- Tap on General
- Under “Accessibility”
- Tap on “Touch Id & Passcode”
- Enter your passcode and tap on “Turn Off”
If you have a newer iPhone with a built-in facial recognition feature, you can also turn off Touch ID and Passcode using the following steps:
1. Open the Settings app
- Under “Security & Privacy”
- Tap on “Touch ID & Passcode”
- Under “Profile & Usage”
- Tap on “Turn Off”
Why you might want to turn off on your iPhone
There are a few reasons why you might want to turn off 5G on your iPhone.
1. 5G is incredibly fast, but it can also be incredibly dangerous. If you’re not sure if 5G is safe for you to use, you should definitely turn it off.
2. 5G is incredibly expensive. If you don’t need 5G, you might want to turn it off to save some money.
3. 5G can be disruptive. If you’re not comfortable with the idea of 5G being disruptive in your area, you might want to turn it off.
4. 5G can be harmful to your health. If you’re worried that 5G could be harmful to your health, you should definitely turn it off.
5. 5G could be a waste of money. If you’re not sure if 5G is worth it, you might want to turn it off to save some money.
What are the benefits of turning off on your iPhone
There are a few benefits of turning off your iPhone’s 5G service. Turning off 5G can help you conserve your data, minimize your phone’s battery life, and protect your phone’s health.
1. conserving data
5G data is really fast, but it’s also really expensive. When you turn off 5G, you can save your data for when 5G is actually needed.
2. minimizing battery life
When your phone is constantly communicating over 5G, it uses a lot of battery. Turning off 5G can help you save your battery life.
3. protecting your phone’s health
5G radiation is a lot more powerful than 4G radiation. When you turn off 5G, you can reduce your exposure to this harmful radiation.
How to turn off on your iPhone in easy steps
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on General
- Under Advanced, tap on Reset and Reset Network Settings
- Tap on Reset All Settings
- Your iPhone will restart. You will now have no data or settings saved on the device.
- After the restart, open the Settings app again and scroll down to Cellular and turn off 5G.
- Finally, turn off the phone using the power button.
How to turn off on your iPhone in iOS
If you want to turn off 5G on your iPhone, then you need to go to Settings – Cellular and scroll down to “5G” (or “LTE”). Tap on it and then tap on the switch next to “On” to turn it off.
The iPhone can be turned off from the Settings menu. This will completely turn off the phone’s 5g service.