How to view files on your iPhone without using iTunes.
(Updated)How to Transfer Files From PC to iPhone – iPad – iPod (Without iTunes – Without Program)!
How to view files on your iPhone without iTunes
If you’re looking for an easy way to move files between your iPhone and computer, you can do it without using iTunes. Here’s how:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Click the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of the window.
4. Click the Summary tab.
5. Click the device icon.
6. Click the Summary tab again.
7. Click the Apps button.
8. Click the Music button.
9. Click the Albums button.
10. Click the Songs button.
11. Click the Music folder.
12. Click the song you want to move.
13. Drag the song to the location on your computer where you want it to go.
14. release the mouse button.
15. Disconnect your iPhone from your computer.
That’s all there is to it!
simple methods to view files on your iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- If your iPhone is not connected to your computer, click the “Devices” tab in iTunes, and then click the “iPhone” button.
- Click the “File” menu, and then click “Transfer files to…”
- Click the “Add” button, and then click the “Files of type” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Audio” button, and then click the “Add” button.
- Click the “Photos” button, and then click the “Add” button.
- Click the “Library” button, and then click the “Import” button.
- In the “Import files” dialog box, click the “Choose” button, and then click the “Audio” folder.
10. Click the “Import” button, and then click the “Photos” folder.
11. Click the “Import” button, and then click the “Videos” folder.
12. Click the “Import” button, and then click the “Music” folder.
13. Click the “Import” button, and then click the “App” folder.
14. Click the “Done” button.
15. Your imported files will appear in the “Music” album in your iTunes library.
16. If you want to
The ultimate guide to viewing files on your iPhone without iTunes
If you’re like most iPhone users, you rely on iTunes to manage your music, movies, and TV shows. But what if you want to view files on your iPhone without using iTunes? In this article, we’ll teach you how to do just that.
First, open iTunes and make sure that your iPhone is connected to your computer. Next, open the iPhone’s “Files” app and select the file you want to view. (You can also use the keyboard to access the Files app.)
Once the file is open, you’ll see a list of options below the file. Click on the “Open in…” button and select the app you want to use to view the file. (We recommend using a media player like VLC or MP3 player to view files.)
If you want to save the file to your iPhone, click on the “save” button and select the location on your iPhone where you want the file to be saved. Finally, click on the “ok” button to save the file.
How to view files on your iPhone without iTunes in
If you don’t have iTunes installed on your computer and you want to access files on your iPhone without it, there are a few different ways to do this. You can use a third-party app like File Explorer or iFile, or you can use the iPhone’s built-in file browser.
If you’re using a third-party app, open it and click on the “Files” tab. Then open the folder that contains the files you want to view. If you’re using the iPhone’s built-in file browser, open the “Files” app and select the “Photos” folder.
whichever method you choose, you’ll see a list of all the files and folders in that directory. Simply drag and drop the files you want to view onto the app’s interface, or click on them to open them in a new window.
How to view files on your iPhone without iTunes in
If you’re like many people, you use your iPhone primarily to access the files stored on it. You don’t use iTunes very much anymore because you can easily access the files on your iPhone without it. Here’s how to do it.
First, open your iPhone’s General settings. You can do this by pressing and holding down the Home button and then selecting “Settings.”
Second, scroll down to the “iTunes and App Store” section and tap on it.
Third, under “Featured Apps,” tap on “File Sharing.”
Fourth, under “File Sharing Options,” tap on “Add New.”
Fifth, enter the following information into the “Add New Sharing Location” field:
- Your iPhone’s IP address
- The name of the shared folder
- The share password
Sixth, tap on “Add.”
Now, the shared folder will be added to your iPhone. You can access it by opening the “File Sharing” section in the “iTunes and App Store” section of your General settings, and tapping on the shared folder.
If you want to share files with other people, you’ll need to give them your iPhone’s IP address and the share password.
If you need to view files that are not stored in the iPhone’s default storage location, you can do so without using the iTunes app. First, open the File Manager app on your iPhone. Next, open the “Music” folder. Finally, open the folder that you want to view the files in.