There are many people who use YouTube to watch videos, but there are also many people who use YouTube to make ringtones. This post will show you how to do both with a few simple steps.
How To Make iPhone Ringtone From Any YouTube Video (2021)
How to Create Ringtones for Your iPhone using YouTube
If you’ve ever wanted to create custom ringtones for your iPhone but weren’t sure how this guide is for you!
There are a few different ways you can do this, but we’ll show you how to create a ringtone using YouTube first.
1. First, open YouTube and find the video you want to use as your ringtone.
- Once you’ve found the video, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, click on “Download Video as MP3” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer and click on “Music” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Ringtones” tab and find the MP3 file you saved from YouTube.
- Click on the “Add to Library” button and add the ringtone to your iTunes library.
- You’re done! You can now use the ringtone as you see fit.
The Best YouTube to Ringtone Converters for iPhone
If you want to make a YouTube video ringtone for your iPhone, you can use one of the many YouTube ringtone converters available on the App Store. These apps allow you to export your YouTube video and turn it into a ringtone, with a variety of customization options.
The best YouTube to ringtone converters for iPhone will allow you to:
1. Choose a ringtone style: You can choose from a variety of ringtone styles, including traditional music ringtones, funny sound effects, or custom mixes of both.
2. Choose a YouTube video: Once you’ve chosen a ringtone style and video, the app will allow you to select the specific video you want to use as your ringtone.
3. Customize the ringtone: You can adjust the ringtone’s volume, playback speed, and more.
4. Save the ringtone: Once you’ve customized the ringtone, you can save it to your iPhone or iPad.
How to Set Any YouTube Video as a Ringtone on Your iPhone
If you’re looking for a fun way to customize your iPhone’s ringtone capabilities, you can set any YouTube video as a ringtone. This is a great way to keep your iPhone ringtone collection varied and interesting, and it’s a great way to commemorate some of your favorite YouTube videos.
To set a YouTube video as a ringtone on your iPhone, follow these simple steps:
1. Launch the YouTube app on your iPhone.
2. Go to the video you want to set as your ringtone.
3. Click the “Share” button in the lower-left corner of the video.
4. Click the “Ringtones” tab.
5. Select the “Set as Ringtone” option.
6. Click the “OK” button.
7. Your video will now be set as your ringtone.
The Easiest Way to Turn YouTube Videos into Ringtones for Your iPhone
- Open up the YouTube app on your iPhone and search for the video you want to turn into a ringtone.
- Once you’ve found the video, tap on it to open it up on the main YouTube screen.
- From here, you’ll need to tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, you’ll need to select the ‘Ringtones’ option from the menu that pops up.
- After selecting ‘Ringtones’, you’ll need to select the ‘Generate Ringtone’ option from the menu that pops up.
- After generating the ringtone, you’ll need to tap on the ‘Download Ringtone’ button to download it to your iPhone.
- Once the ringtone has been downloaded, you can use it just like any other ringtone on your iPhone.
How to Make Ringtones for Your iPhone from YouTube in Minutes
YouTube is one of the most popular video platforms on the internet, and with good reason. It’s full of great content, and it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. If you want to create ringtones for your iPhone, you can do so in minutes by following these simple steps.
- First, open YouTube and navigate to the video you want to use as your ringtone.
- Next, select the “Download Audio” link under the video’s description.
- Now, open the “Audio” folder on your computer and find the audio file that you downloaded.
- Click on the audio file to open it in a new window.
- Next, you need to find the ringtone file extension.
- On Windows, this will be .m4r.
- On Macs, it will be .m4a.
- On iOS, it will be .m4p.
- The ringtone file extension will be different on each platform, so be sure to find it before you continue.
- Next, open iTunes and select the “iTunes Library” option from the menu bar.
- Next, click on the “Ringtones” tab and select the “Add New Ringtone” option.
- Next, select the “Upload Audio File” option.
The popularity of YouTube as a video platform has led to the development of a number of unofficial, or “ringtone” versions of popular videos. While these ringtones may not be as high quality as official versions, they are often easier to find and use, and can be a fun way to show your friends and family what you’ve been watching.