Finding an Ups account number can be a difficult task. However, with a little bit of research, it is possible to find the information you need.
How to Find Your UPS Account Number
UPS account numbers are a nine digit number that is located on the back of your UPS account statement.
How to Retrieve a Lost or Forgotten UPS Account Number
UPS account numbers are typically 12 digits long, with the first 6 digits being the account number and the last 6 digits being the routing number.
If you have lost or forgotten your UPS account number, you can use the UPS Account Lookup tool to retrieve it.
First, you will need to visit the UPS Account Lookup page.
Next, you will need to enter your account number and the last 4 digits of your routing number.
Finally, you will need to enter your account type (i.e. Business, Home, or Auto) and the last 2 digits of your account number.
If you have forgotten your account type, you can find it on the My Account page.
If you are still unable to find your account number, you can contact UPS Customer Service for assistance.
The UPS Account Number Lookup Process
UPS account numbers can be found in a variety of places, but the most common locations are on the UPS package itself or on the bill or invoice that was sent with the package. When locating an account number, it is important to keep in mind that some UPS account numbers may start with a 9.
- To find an account number on a package, open the package and look for the barcode. The barcode will have the account number printed on it in a variety of different formats.To find an account number on an invoice or bill, look for the company name and then the account number. The account number will be either on the front or back of the document.
Also Check:- How To Screenshot On Samsung Laptop (Updated Tricks)
Tips for Finding Your UPS Account Number
Assuming you have an online account with UPS, the first step is to login to your account. Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your account information, including your account number.
Frequently Asked Questions about UPS Account Numbers
UPS account numbers are generally easy to find, but here is a detailed, professional, witty and clever explanation of how to find your ups account number.
1. Log onto your ups.com account.
- Click on My Account on the top right of the page.
- Under “My Account Details,” click on Billing & Shipping.
- On the Billing & Shipping page, click on your name in the top left corner.
- In the “Account Number” field, enter your ups account number.
- Click on Update.
- You’re done!
If you want to find out your ups account number, you can do so by visiting their website and inputting your account number in the search bar.