If you’re considering whether or not to renew your Planet Fitness membership, here are a few tips to help you make a decision:
-First, take a look at your current fitness routine and whether or not it matches the level of intensity and commitment you’re willing to put in.
-Second, consider how often you use the gym and whether or not you feel like you get the most out of your membership by attending all the classes offered.
-Finally, take a look at your budget and decide whether or not you can afford to stop paying for your gym membership.
How to cancel Planet Fitness membership in the app?
How to Pause Your Planet Fitness Membership
Well first of all, if you want to pause your membership, you’ll need to speak with a membership representative. They can help you with the process and answer any questions you may have.
Once you’ve spoken with a representative, you’ll need to provide them with your member ID and the date you want to pause your membership.
Next, you’ll need to email Planet Fitness with your request. Please provide your member ID, the date you would like to pause your membership, and your reason for wanting to pause your membership.
Finally, you’ll need to wait for a response from Planet Fitness. They will usually respond within a few business days. If they don’t, please reach out again and ask for help.
How to Put Your Planet Fitness Membership on Hold
Hi there, fitness buffs!
If you’re like me, you’re always on the lookout for new ways to stay motivated and fit. So when I heard about Planet Fitness, I was intrigued.
I signed up for a membership and started going to the gym. But after a few weeks, I started to get really antsy. I wasn’t getting the results I wanted.
I decided to put my membership on hold. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the Planet Fitness website and login.
2. Select “My Account” from the menu on the left.
3. On the My Account page, click on “Membership Options.”
4. Under “Membership Status,” select “On Hold.”
5. Click on “Update Membership Status.”
6. You’ll now be taken to a page where you can view your account information and current membership status.
7. Congrats! You’ve put your Planet Fitness membership on hold!
If you ever decide you want to resume your membership, just log in to the website and click on “My Account” again. You’ll be taken to the Membership Options page and can select “Active Membership” or “On Hold Membership.”
Hope this helps!
How to Freeze Your Planet Fitness Membership
If you’re like most people, you’re probably reluctant to freeze your Planet Fitness membership. After all, it seems like a drastic step. But if you’re serious about losing weight and keeping your fitness routine up, then freezing your membership is the best way to go.
Here’s how to freeze your Planet Fitness membership:
1. First, decide which month you want to freeze your membership.
2. Next, log into your Planet Fitness account online.
3. Under “My Account” on the main page, click on “My Personal Information.”
4. Under “Membership Status,” click on “Freeze Membership.”
5. Enter your account number, expiration date, and zip code.
6. Click on “Submit.”
7. If you have multiple Planet Fitness memberships, you’ll need to freeze each one separately.
8. Once your membership is frozen, it will remain frozen until you unfreeze it.
9. To unfreeze your membership, log into your account online and click on “My Account” on the main page.
10. Under “My Personal Information,” click on “Membership Status.”
11. Under “Unfreeze Membership,” enter your account number, expiration date, and zip code.
12. Click on “Submit.”
13. Congratulations! Your Planet Fitness membership
How to Cancel Your Planet Fitness Membership
Assuming you still want to cancel your membership, the first step is to call Planet Fitness. You can find the phone number on their website or on their membership cards. You can also call them during regular business hours.
When you call, you will be asked to provide your membership number, the date range of the membership, and a reason for the cancellation. You will then be asked to provide your email address in order to receive a refund.
Make sure to have your membership card and your membership number ready when you call. The customer service reps will not be able to process your cancellation without them.
The best way to pause your membership at Planet Fitness is to call customer service. They can process a membership cancellation over the phone, and you will not have to pay any fees.